6.1. Membership Plans
Membership plans are function packages that user groups can use if they pay for.
redMEMBER allows site’s administrator to provide various membership plans so that users can choose a plan that suits them the most.
Membership plans listings screen
Membership Plan – the name of the plan, there is a direct link to edit this plan
(1) New – creates a new plan
(2) Edit – edits current plans
(3) Delete – removes current plans
(4) Publish – lets you set the plan to be available to be used
(5) Unpublish – lets you set the plan to be not available to be used
Membership plans details screen
You can add Membership plan(s) for specific User Group(s). When members use a function group, they have to pay an amount and can use the function within a period.
Membership Plan - name of the membership plan
User Groups - The group which can use the plan
Period - The time that user group can use the plan
Price - The price for the plan
(1) Save – saves any changes made
(2) Save & Close – saves any changes made and redirects to membership plan listings screen
(3) Cancel – redirects to membership listings screen