redSOCIALSTREAM:Table of Contents
redSOCIALSTREAM is an extension written for the Joomla!® Content Management System. It allows the site administrator to easily connect their site with their Social Media Channels for posting and fetching content. Directly from within the joomla website.
redSOCIALSTREAM allows you to connect to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Youtube and fetch your content from these medias, and present them within your own joomla website. It also allow you to post your site content directly to one or more channels from one overview page inside your joomla administration.
redSOCIALSTREAM is available for Joomla! 2.5 and is free of charge.
To visualise the text and screenshots in the documentation found below, we have also setup a live demo site, where you can see redSOCIALSTREAM "in action"
Visit http://joomlastream.org/ to see the demo.
Table of Contents
- Downloading and installing redSOCIALSTREAM
- Setting up Social media Apps before Configuring redSOCIALSTREAM
- Facebook App Setup and Configuration
- Twitter App Setup and Configuration
- LinkedIn App Setup and Configuration
Google+ App Setup and Configuration
- Facebook Access Token
- Twitter Access Token
- LinkedIn Access Token
Google+ Access Token
- Creating a group
- Facebook Profile Setup
- Twitter Profile Setup
- Youtube Profile Setup
- LinkedIn Profile Setup
Google+ Profile Setup
- Available Menu Items
- Group default view
- All Groups view
- Sociale medier - A group overview page
- Outgoing items
- Posting selected items to selected or all social medias
- Resend formerly posted items
- Adding support for Google+ incoming and outgoing streams (v 1.1)
- Option to use multiple accounts of the same social medias (v 1.2)
- All setup and configured but no feed shown in frontend